Plans for everyone under 65
It’s never to early to get start on your plans.
Ensure you have the coverage for day to day things and a backup should the worst happen.
Let’s have a conversation about your needs
- There are different types of Life Insurance and countless things Life Insurance can be used for!
- Whether it is something common (taking care of your spouse and children if you are gone).
- Whether it is something uncommon (endowment to a charity or school).
- To save for your children’s education.
- An added benefit your employer entices you with.
- Planning for retirement and wanting the most out of your Social Security benefit?
- There is no one size fits all and it is important to work with someone familiar with the different types and purposes of Life Insurance (not just “Buy Term and invest the difference” because majority of people never invest the difference).
Understanding the needs of your family allows us to provide the combination of products that give you the best level of coverage from your budget
- Unfortunately we, as a society, have been convinced that Health Insurance is the most important insurance to have.
- More than 62% of all Bankruptcies are medically related and over 78% of those filing HAD Health Insurance!
- Health Insurance pays the doctor, pays the hospital, pays the pharmacy.
- It does not pay you.
- Your mortgage company does not accept your Health Insurance for a mortgage payment.
- The local grocery store will not accept your Health Insurance when you try to buy food.
- Your creditors (auto loan, credit card, student loans) will not accept your Health Insurance.
- Many people withdrawal their 401k or retirement – beware of penalties.
- Many people run up their credit cards or take cash advances.
- And when they can borrow no more, they file for Bankruptcy protection.
- Fortunately, UrLocalAgent.com can help you with policies that pay you a CASH BENEFIT!
- Cash will not fix all your problems but it gives you options.
- It can give you time to sell your home and capture the equity in it instead of losing it all to Foreclosure.
- It can be cash you use so you do not have the Penalty and Taxes with retirement withdrawals.
- Policies that pay a CASH BENEFIT TAX FREE to you, give you options.
42% of Americans say they live paycheck to paycheck
Supplemental insurance can pay a cash benefit to you and can help protect you financially
*Statistics from a Harvard University report “Medical Bankruptcy in the United States, 2007” published in The American Journal of Medicine® | 2010 CareerBuilder survey
Disability / Income Replacement
- These are policies that will replace your income and even fund your retirement if you are sick or injured and unable to do your job!
- This can help keep you from needing to file Bankruptcy, provide income so your spouse can be with you at doctor visits, allow your children to remain in their school district!
- These policies are customizable based on your savings, Employer Benefits and other coverage you already have!
Call to get the help you need
Dental / Vision
- Being younger, it is important to maintain the health of your eyes and teeth!
- Researchers have found that people with gum disease are two times more likely to suffer from coronary heart disease