Plans for those turning 65 or are over 65
Each patient is different and has different needs.
Talk to Dave and pick the right mix of plans so you never pay more than you have to, but always have the coverage you need.
- A Federal Health Insurance Policy that covers about 80% of the bills.
Known for being confusing
- UrLocalAgent.com represents many companies that help cover the remaining 20%
- Free consultation on how to enroll, when to enroll and explanation of how it works
Call a Licensed Insurance Agent to get the help you need
Indemnity / Supplemental Policies
- Medicare pays the doctor and the hospital.
- It leaves you the bills for prescriptions and deductibles and copays.
- There are policies that pay you a CASH BENEFIT, tax free! Having the cash gives you options.
- Do you spend that cash or do you dip into your retirement accounts?
- What if the market is down?
- When you are sick, you want options.
- Your health insurance does not always give you that, but cash does.
- After all, if you decide to go to Europe for the vitamin treatment they do for cancer, Medicare will not pay for that…but cash is accepted.
How would you pay the deductible if you had to spend a few days in the hospital for a heart attack or cancer?
Supplemental insurance can pay a cash benefit to you and can help protect you financially
- How do you want to be remembered?
- Do you want to leave money for your grandchildren?
- Do you want to leave a sizable donation to your church or favorite Non-Profit?
- You need to plan now because an illness can wipe everything out if not properly designed!
Dental / Vision
- It is not just about seeing the speed limit sign.
- It is about the health of your eyes, after all, you only have two.
- For your choppers, take care of them now because it can seriously impact your health down the road.
With 75% of people needing some type of vision correction, a vision plan is a good value.
Call to Learn More About Our Dental and Vision Plans
Researchers have found that people with gum disease are two times more likely to suffer from coronory heart disease
Routine oral health exams can uncover symptoms of diabetes, osteoporosis and low bone mass
*Centers for Disease Control and Prevention | www.statisticbrain.com/corrective-lenses-statistics