Plans for Groups, Business, HR and Employer Benefits
Recent changes in Group Healthcare Coverage have resulted in new opportunities for Tennessee businesses.
- Minimum group size 2 (Employees or Owner plus Employee)
- Maximum number on the plan 49 Employees (unlimited number of family members per employee)
- Plan options include Copay, High Deductible, HSA (Health Savings Accounts, tax benefits and if you do not use the money, it rolls over for future use)
- Benefits offered through the Employer.
- Premium payroll deducted from Employees that sign up
- Not paid for by the Employer.
- Group Underwriting of benefits/guaranteed issue (for less healthy Employees)
Explore a wide range of policies for your business
Contact David A. Vudragovich
Buy / Sell Agreements
For Business Owners and to protect their family in the event of a Partner’s death
A way to keep a Key Employee so it is harder for your competition to hire them away
A policy that pays cash to the company if something happens to a Key Employee (Death or Illness)
Dental and Vision
This can be a Voluntary Benefit that is offered through the Employer or it can be an Individual policy that the Employee owns and can keep the rest of their life.